Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
All budget reports are in Adobe Acrobat format. File sizes for files under 1 MB are not noted on this page.
2013-15 Biennial budget
This document highlights the major issues relating to the Department of Transportation's 2013-2015 biennial budget.
Transportation budget trends (2010)
This report presents historical trends information on major WisDOT transportation programs.
Transportation fuel tax, revenue, and
This document includes historic data from 1978-2005.
Transportation Fact Sheets. A series of fact sheets to explain various aspects of transportation policy and financing.
- What's the history of transportation funding in Wisconsin?
- How is transportation money spent?
- How does Wisconsin fund transportation?
- What is the state gas tax?
- How does Wisconsin's funding compare to other states?
- How much is spent on new highway construction vs. fixing existing roads?
- How much money goes toward local aids?
- How are transportation revenues forecast?
Questions about the content of this page:
Contact: Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: April 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.