Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Provide leadership in the development and operation of a safe and efficient transportation system.
Dedicated people creating transportation solutions through innovation and exceptional service.
- Accountability - Being individually and collectively responsible for the impact of our actions on resources, the people we serve, and each other.
- Attitude - Being positive, supportive and proactive in our words and actions.
- Communication - Creating a culture in which people listen and information is shared openly, clearly, and timely - both internally and externally.
- Excellence - Providing quality products and services that exceed our customers’ expectations by being professional and the best in all we do.
- Improvement - Finding innovative and visionary ways to provide better products and services and measure our success.
- Integrity - Building trust and confidence in all our relationships through honesty, commitment and the courage to do what is right.
- Respect - Creating a culture where we recognize and value the uniqueness of all our customers and each member of our diverse organization through tolerance, compassion, care and courtesy to all.
- Teamwork - Creating lasting partnerships and working together to achieve mutual goals.
Questions about the content of this page:
Contact: Office of Public Affairs, email@example.com
Last modified: January 31, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.