Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Booklets, guides and handbooks
- Growing Wisconsin's Economy
This overview looks at the pivotal role that Wisconsin's transportation system plays in the growth of Wisconsin's economy.
The following documents are all in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Introduction (216 KB)
- Connecting Wisconsin to the world (375 KB)
- Serving the national network (125 KB)
- Connecting Wisconsin to the nation (433 KB)
- Attracting economic growth (106 KB)
- Bringing in tourists and dollars (169 KB)
- Getting workers to jobs (144 KB)
- Solving challenges, meeting needs (196 KB)
- Entire booklet (1.5 MB)
The following documents are all in Adobe PDF format.
Drivers and motor vehicles
- Drivers and Vehicles handbooks
- Driver License Withdrawals
- Driver Licensing Forms, Publications and Handbooks
- Vehicle buyer's guide - "Wise Buys"
- Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Laws
Engineering and construction
- Capital Assistance Program application booklet (6.6 MB)
- RTAP Scholarship Program Guidelines (137 KB)
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: January 17, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.