Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Airport Improvement Program
The Airport Improvement Program combines federal, state and local resources to help fund improvements to over 100 public-use airports throughout the state primarily owned by counties, cities, towns and villages. Improvements may include runway construction and reconstruction, land acquisition, navigational aids and lighting.
Airport Development Handbook
The Airport Development Handbook provides a guide for airport owners to initiate an airport improvement project and ultimately see it constructed.
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
Forms and publications for airport improvements
- 5-Year Airport Improvement Program
- FAA grant assurances (obligations)
- Conditions for state aid (Trans 55)
- Notice of proposed construction or alteration (FAA form 7460)
- Airport Owner's Guide to Land Acquisition
- Checklist for land acquisition/reimbursement
- Airport petition package sample
- Airport statement of project intentions sample
- Revenue-generating facility eligibility evaluation form
If you have any questions about the program, contact:
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Division of Transportation Investment Management
Bureau of Aeronautics
P.O. Box 7914
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7914
Questions about the content of this page:
Mary Strait, email@example.com
Last modified: May 7, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.