Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Connecting Highway Aids
Connecting Highway Aids (CHA) assist municipalities with costs associated with increased traffic and maintenance on roads that connect segments of the State Trunk Highway System.
One hundred twenty (120) municipalities receive quarterly payments on a per lane mile basis, with rates varying according to population and appropriations set in the state budget.
Current Calendar Year Payment Totals
The following documents list the final 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008 CHA payments for each town, village, city, and county.
Previous Calendar Year Payment Totals
- Calendar Year 2012 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2011 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2010 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2009 CHA Payments
- Calendar Year 2008 CHA Payments
Aid payment schedules:
- Cities, Villages and Towns receive 4 payments
- the first Monday of January (25%), April (25%), July (25%), and October (25%)
Aid payment options:
- Paper check
- ACH (automated clearinghouse to your local government account)
- ACH-INV (automated clearinghouse to your State Investment Pool account)
Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, attention Sue Nelson at (608) 266-8618, or email@example.com, or FAX (608) 264-6887 to select or modify the payment option that best suits the needs of your local government.
Program manager: Anna Kraft, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 264-8425
Questions about the content of this page:
Anna Kraft, email@example.com
Last modified: October 16, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.