Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Public transportation documents
Important: The following document(s) are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
Policies and procedures
- State Management Plan (Draft plan - comments due by December 19)
- WisDOT Procurement Manual - Information about the acquisition of goods and services under Federal Transit Administration grant programs
- Agency Fare Frequently Asked Questions
Reports and studies
- Employment Transportation in Wisconsin: An Analysis in Response to Job Access Reverse Commute (JARC) Program Changes
- The Socio-Economic Benefits of Transit in Wisconsin
- The Socio-Economic Benefits of Transit in Wisconsin, Phase II: Cost Benefit Analysis
- (12-1-2014) Transit System Cost Efficiency Report, 2007-2013
Questions about the content of this page:
Steve Hirshfeld, email@example.com
Last modified: December 2, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.