Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Plans, studies and projects - Northeast Transportation Region
Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Sheboygan and Winnebago counties.
Regional construction overview
- NE region weekly construction update - Construction info. for the upcoming week (updated weekly during construction season).
- 2013 NE region construction map and report - state
- 2013 NE region construction map and report - local
Projects (under or scheduled for construction)
- I-43 Leo Frigo Bridge Repair, Green Bay - Brown County
- US 41 Project, Brown and Winnebago counties
- US 10/WIS 441 Expansion (County CB-Oneida St.), Appleton area - Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago counties
- WIS 15 Expansion (US 45-Lily of the Valley Dr.), New London, Hortonville and Greenville - Outagamie County
- Claude Allouez
Roundabout Reconfiguration, De Pere - Brown County
- WIS 23 Expansion (US 151-County P), Fond du Lac and Plymouth - Fond du Lac and Sheboygan counties
- WIS 29 Freeway Conversion (County FF-County U), Hobart and Howard - Brown County
- WIS 42 (Sister Bay), Village of Sister Bay - Door County
- WIS 96 Fox River Bridge and Approaches Corridor (Fox River Bridge-Breckenridge Falls Rd.), Wrightstown and Greenleaf - Brown County
For more information on NE Region plans, studies, and projects:
Kim A. Rudat, APR, WisDOT Northeast Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
944 Vanderperren Way
Green Bay, WI 54304-0080
Phone: (920) 492-5643
Fax: (920) 492-5640
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT NE Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: September 26, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.