Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 10 (County AP-US 10/WIS 114 interchange) Corridor Study
Menasha and Harrison, Winnebago and Calumet counties
- NE region Plans and studies
- US 10 (County AP-US 10/WIS 114 interchange) Corridor Study
|View NE, US 10 (County AP-US 10/WIS 114 interchange) Study in a larger map.|
This study has been completed. For more information, contact:
Kim A. Rudat, WisDOT Northeast Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
944 Vanderperren Way
Green Bay, WI 54304-0080
Phone: (920) 492-5643
Fax: (920) 492-5640
US 10, County AP (Midway Rd.) to US 10/WIS 114 interchange, in city and town of Menasha and town of Harrison, in Winnebago and Calumet counties.
- Long-range planning study of 4.7 miles of US 10 to analyze alternatives that will provide a safe and efficient transportation system through the design year 2035.
- US 10 is an important highway that connects the Fox Cities to the eastern side of Lake Winnebago and ultimately to Manitowoc. The route is used by commuter and regional traffic.
- The study will develop and evaluate a range of potential alternatives and recommend a preferred alternative.
Study - Long term planning with no construction activity at this time.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Northeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: July 3, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.