Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 98 - Fast facts
|View NW, WIS 98, Greenwood to Spencer, Yellow River and Rock Creek Bridges, in Clark County. in a larger map.|
WIS 98, Greenwood to Spencer, Yellow River and Rock Creek Bridges, in Clark County.
- We are planning to replace WIS 98 bridges over Rock Creek and the Yellow River.
- Minor roadway approach work and replacement of guardrail will be performed as necessary.
Promote your business during construction
- Construction scheduled to begin late July/early August 2014
- Construction anticipated to be completed November 15, 2014
- WIS 98 will be closed to through traffic during construction.
- A detour route will be posted using WIS 73, WIS 29 and WIS 13.
Chris Ouellette, WisDOT Northwest Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Northwest Region, Eau Claire Office
718 W. Clairemont Ave.
Eau Claire WI
Phone (715) 836-2891 or toll-free (800) 991-5285
Fax: (715) 392-7863
WI Telecommunications Relay System (TTY): 711
WisDOT Northwest Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 22, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.