Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
WIS 190 Corridor Study - Fast facts
|View SE, WIS 190 Study, Pewaukee-Brookfield, Waukesha County in a larger map.|
WIS 190, WIS 16 to Brookfield Road, Pewaukee-Brookfield, Waukesha County.
The six mile study will:
- Evaluate the potential need for additional lanes
- Analyze traffic volumes and delays at all signalized intersections and significant unsignalized intersections
- Evaluate impacts of proposed improvement alternatives
- Address bicycle and pedestrian accommodations
- Address long-term safety and congestion needs
- Identify the right of way needed for future corridor expansion
The study seeks to identify project improvements that will provide a safe and efficient transportation system along the WIS 190 corridor that satisfies the long term mobility and access needs. Study outcomes will include:
- Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Design Study Report
- Conceptual Plan
- June 2015 - Public Involvement Meeting (PIM) #3
- May 17, 2011 - PIM #2
- March 18, 2009 - PIM #1
The study began in 2008 and is currently scheduled to be completed in 2015. No construction is scheduled at this time.
Deb Tarnow P.E., WisDOT project manager
Michael Pyritz, WisDOT Southeast Region Communications Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
141 NW Barstow St.
P.O. Box 798
Waukesha, WI 53187-0798
Phone: (262) 548-5902
Fax: (262) 548-5662
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, email@example.com
Last modified: May 29, 2015
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.