Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
I-39/90/94 Bridge Deck Replacement at US 151 Interchange- Fast facts
|View SW, I-39/90/94 Bridge Deck Replacement in Madison, Dane County in a larger map.|
I-39/90/94 bridges at US 151 interchange, in Madison, Dane County.
- Replacement of I-39/90/94 bridge decks.
- Mar. 30-Aug. 2014
Exit ramps and detours
- Northbound I-39/90/94 to southbound US 151 exit ramp
(exit 135A) will be closed and detoured for the duration
of the project.
- Right on exit 135B, US 151 northbound towards Sun Prairie
- Right on exit 100, County C/Reiner Rd.
- Left at top of exit and cross over the highway
- Left on southbound US 151
- Northbound I-39/90/94 to northbound US 151 exit ramp (exit 135B) will be open.
- Southbound I-39/90/94 to northbound US 151 exit ramp
(exit 135B) will be closed and detoured for the duration
of the project.
- Right on exit 132, US 51 southbound
- Go past US 151/East Washington
- Left on WIS 30 east
- Left on Wis Dells exit I-39/90/94 northbound
- I-39/90/94 northbound to Right on exit 135B, US 151 northbound towards Sun Prairie
- Southbound I-39/90/94 to southbound US 151 exit ramp (exit 135A) will be open.
- Night time lane closures on the Interstate and US 151.
- Speed limit is 55 in work zone.
Robert Lex, WisDOT Project Manager
Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT)
Southwest Region, Madison Office
2101 Wright St.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 246-3800
Fax: (608) 246-3843
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Mar. 27, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.