Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 51 Corridor Study
Stoughton-McFarland, Dane County
|View SW, US 51 Corridor Study, I-39/90 (Stoughton) to US 12/18 (McFarland) in a larger map.|
US 51, I-39/90 (east of Stoughton) to US 12/18 (Beltline) north of McFarland, in Dane County.
This 18.4 mile segment has two major components:
Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)
- Evaluate long-term alternatives to address safety and improve traffic flow within the corridor.
- Short-term improvements will be implemented on an ongoing basis as resources permit.
- Completed Feb. 2004, in-depth NA study reviewed and analyzed transportation needs along US 51, Burma Rd. in McFarland to east side of Stoughton.
- The study indicated there was sufficient need to study potential improvement alternatives.
- EIS study - Long-term planning with no scheduled construction activity.
Questions about the content of this page:
WisDOT Southwest Region Office-Madison, email@example.com
Last modified: Mar. 26, 2014
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.