Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
Transit plans, studies and projects
- Six-Year Highway Improvement Program - Statewide listing of current projects 2012-2017
- Planning resources - Resources to assist transportation planning professionals
- Environmental information - Efforts to preserve the environment in project areas
- Life of a highway project - Highway projects, concept through construction, are a complex process involving time, money, expertise in many areas, and citizen involvement
- In This Together - Ideas/examples of how businesses can survive/thrive during a construction project
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
WisDOT Division of Transportation Systems Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: June 24, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.