Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
US 18 Bluemound Rd. and Moreland Blvd.
|View SE, US Bluemound Rd. and Moreland Blvd. in a larger map.|
Follow us on Twitter and recommend us to your networks.
US 18 (Moreland Blvd. and Bluemound Rd.), Manhattan Dr. (Waukesha) - 124th St. (Elm Grove), in Waukesha County.
Construction scheduled in three segments:
- 2011 - East segment (east of Moorland Rd. - 124th St.)
- 2012 - Middle segment (I-94 - Moorland Rd.)
- 2015 - West segment (Manhattan Dr. - I-94)
- Rehabilitation of seven miles of roadway, pavement to have a new asphaltic concrete resurface.
- Turn lanes planned at the Moreland Blvd./Kossow Rd. intersection and Bluemound Rd./Barker Rd. intersection.
US 18 (Moreland Blvd. and Bluemound Rd.), Manhattan Dr. (Waukesha) - 124th St. (Elm Grove), is one of most heavily traveled highways in the state.
It is a vital transportation corridor connecting major population centers and fronted with dense concentration of retail, commercial, office and service businesses.
Safety improvements being considered
- Minor geometric modifications at certain intersections
- Median closures
- Consolidated driveways
- Potential frontage roads
- Storm sewer modifications
- Utility modifications
- Traffic signal modifications.
Project cost estimated at $25 million.
WisDOT Southeast Region Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: July 25, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.