Alert: The following services will be unavailable on Saturday, January 5, 2013 from 12 a.m. (midnight) to 6 a.m. CST due to system maintenance.
RIDESHARE - Employer information
Wisconsin RIDESHARE: Businesses and a Commuter Benefit Program Playing time 00:04:11
Informational video on how businesses can implement a Commuting program.
Today more than ever, employers understand the value of benefits that attract and retain quality employees. As costs rise to provide these benefits, employers have to make choices as to what benefits they can offer.
What is an employer based commuter benefit program?
An employer based commuter transportation program provides the employee with employer-supported commuting alternatives that are inexpensive to implement yet valuable to employees. Additionally they offer tax savings for both the employer and the employee.
- Employer FAQs
- Why offer a commuter benefit program to employees?
- What commuting options should an employer consider offering?
- How can an employer build a commuter program?
- Employer environmental info.
- Employer toolbox
Employer toolkit - Materials to get you started
- Note - Contact us to have a toolkit mailed to you
- Brochure - Employer information
- Transportation options to offer employees
- Transportation programs available
- Resources for employees
- Sample Guaranteed Ride Home policy
- Full tax benefit info.
- Sample of brochures and posters for you and your employees
Questions about the content of this page, contact:
Karen Schmiechen, email@example.com
Last modified: May 15, 2013
All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation does not testify to, sponsor or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages. Some pages contain links to other documents and media types (PDF, Word, Flash, Video, etc.) and require free plugins to work. Visit our software information page for assistance.